Saturday, August 29, 2009

for those of you that read this mess, you will know that i am fairly obsessive about love, an relationships.
i know i am.
it is something i'm not ashamed of but neither am i proud of, it just is.

so i was obsessing the other day, feeling sorry for myself because here i am a perfect catch with no one to catch me, and then it occurred to me.
well it occurred that maybe that was it.

i mean think about it, i have been blessed to be in love 2 times. these were long term relationships with wonderful partners. how often does this happen in ones life?
people you get to spend several years with, that you love deeply and they love you in return.
am i been greedy asking for more than that?
am i wasting the blessing of those times with bitter tears and remorse?

i don't know.

i have been in love twice in my life.
that is more than a lot of people can say, and maybe for me that will have to be enough.

No comments: