Friday, March 16, 2007

jiggity-jig

home again, home again, jiggity jig.

as the plane landed i felt like i was waking up from an unsetteling sleep. i was suddenly back "home". i felt like i've never left. people suprise me when they are suprised to be seeing me.
it never happened, it was a dream.

i danced while looking in a mirror last night, it was an interesting change. not good, not bad, but riding the fine line of both. i try to talk about my trip, but really it's not a thing to talk about. if you have been following my blogs you were there with me. what more to say. how to sum up a 6month in a few words.

words like crazy and dream, i start to yawn with how many times i've spoken them.

one of the good things with coming home is the act of dis-spelling nightmares. knowing where i stand.

the house is being sold. soy's beautiful home that feels like my beautiful home. i wasn't prepaired to fly home and "stage" the house, or basically throw all my stuff in storage. but it is what it is and i am over it. a new place, a new adventure. things always change for the best.

i am jobless, and unafraid. unafraid till the bills begin to roll in.

i've had several publications while i was gone. 2 magazines, one cd, 2 dvd's, a poster. not to be an egoist but i love getting published!

i've gotten the love of my life curled next to me again. his white puff of hair extra fluffy from his morning shower.

so much and so little. i am still me.

No comments: